Candidates who have applied for the 2016 supplementary and Direct Entry admission into Akwa Ibom State University are advised to proceed online immediately and generate their respective Admission screening dates and schedule using the steps outlined below:
(a) Visit http://aksu.edu.ng/utme
(b) Supply your UTME or DE registration number and click the SUBMIT button
(c) Verify that your details are correct and update your State/Local Government of origin particulars accordingly.
(e) Visit http://aksu.edu.ng/portal and click the on REGISTER NOW LINK
(f) Select ENTRANCE icon.
(g) Click the REGISTER NOW tab.
(h) Carefully type-in your 2016 UTME or Direct-Entry registration number and click on the VERIFY button
(i) Click on the PRINT icon, located on the right hand side of the REGISTERED icon
(j) Select PRINT option to generate and print the Screening schedule (date and time).
(1) The screening slip so-printed in step (j) above is among the documents that MUST be presented by the candidates during the screening process.
(2) All candidates are advised to be at their screening venue at least thirty (30) minutes before the scheduled screening time. Lateness will NOT be tolerated. The venue of all screening is the main campus of the University (Ikot Akpaden in Mkpat Enin Local Government Area)
(3) Candidates are kindly advised to note procedure (a-j) above and adhere to it strictly.
Candidates are once more reminded to appear for screening exercise with the following:
- Screening schedule slip printed from the University portal.
- 2016 UTME result slip showing the candidate’s photograph in colour. (DE candidates should provide their JAMB DE registration slip).
- Photocopies of credentials and result checking scratch card (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, as the case may be) or O’Level examination registration slip (for candidates awaiting result). Candidates are advised to purchase genuine WAEC, NECO and NABTEB result scratch cards from e-library of the University (main campus) on their respective screening dates.
- Quarto sized envelope with Name, desired Course of Study and UTME/DE registration number boldly written on it.
- Four (4) recent coloured passport-size photograph. NOTE: The Photograph uploaded/presented will be the only valid Identification for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Akwa Ibom State University. Application for change of passport photograph by candidates offered provisional admission shall not be allowed. This same passport photograph, uploaded by such candidates would be used on their degree certificates.
- Copy of Certificate of origin from the Local Government.
Technical difficulties/ challenges should be directed to the email address:
(1) 0803 055 5482 (2) 0705 233 6985 (3) 0815 521 2097 (4) 0703 287 4388